Monday, September 6, 2010

Chrome is officially popular: there's a Hannah Montana theme

Filed under: Google, Browsers
I don't know if it's the existence of this theme which makes me queasy or the fact that I'll probably have to stare at this on a system I'm repairing sometime soon. Probably the latter.

And my sincerest apologies for sharing this with you, but it's one of those "Dude this taste like crap. Here, try some." situations.

Got my hands up. They're playing my song. And now I'm going to be OK. It's a party in the U.S.A.

Read it with a Christopher Walken voice to dull the pain.Chrome is officially popular: there's a Hannah Montana theme originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

MAXIMUS MANTECH INTERNATIONAL MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES LSI LINEAR TECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment